We offer a fun way of developing skills and learning in a relaxed and familiar setting by guiding our participants. Folklore, historical and common uses of ingredients are discussed.
- A whole two and half hours of exploring (with a 30min break in the middle)
- All the ingredients, containers and equipment
- Goody Bags to include everything they’ve made
- Potions Book and Wand Pencil
Our aims are to develop and nurture skills including but not limited to the following:
- Following verbal and written instruction
- Numeracy & Literacy
- Weighing and Measuring liquids and solids
- Identification by smell and sight
- Hand to eye co-ordination
- Fine motor skills and accuracy
- Identifying Flowers, Herbs, Waxes, Butters and Oils and their common applications.
- An introduction to Latin and Science
- Safety awareness and making good choices.
- Individual responsibility and in larger groups, team work.